Creating Wealth Through
Commercial and Residential Multi-Family Buildings
InvestPlus Real Estate Investment Trust (IP REIT) is a private real estate investment fund, based in Calgary, Alberta. The REIT provides an opportunity to invest in a diversified portfolio of multi-unit residential apartment and commercial buildings in western Canada. Our mandate is to provide you with the most attractive, wellstructured, and ethical real estate investment in Canada. Our track record proves our method. Management has transacted over $125,000,000 in buildings comprising of 24 commercial and multifamily buildings.
The Benefits of a Leveraged Real Estate Investment
- An investment in stocks, bonds or mutual funds will buy the equivalent amount of equities. In other words, $50,000 buys $50,000 of equities;
- A leveraged real-estate investment buys real estate worth many times the down payment;
- A property worth $100,000 can be purchased with $25,000 down – or less if it is CMHC insured;
- You benefit from growth in the property’s total value, not just the original investment, which multiplies your returns;
- The principal of the mortgage is paid down by your tenant who essentially buys the investment for you. Properties, we make it easy for you!
- The total assets for the portfolio is as of April 30 2021. As our business is to acquire, manage and sometimes divest of multi-family and commercial buildings, total assets under management may change from time to time depending on what assets fit our core mandate vs those that don’t. Please contact your investment advisor for more information
- Distributions are not guaranteed and are set by the Trustees as a target distribution for the year. Since inception (2015) the REIT has distributed over 6% in distributions annually.
- Please refer to the Offering Memorandum with respect to the redemption terms and Quarterly Limit. There may be redemption penalties depending on the duration of the investment with InvestPlus REIT.
- The Administrator is entitled to compensation from the Partnership and/or the Trust in accordance with the Administration Agreement, which will include: (i) an acquisition fee of 0.3% of the purchase price of additional real estate assets acquired; (ii) a fee of up to 1.0% of the gross proceeds of any equity raised by the Trust; (iii) reimbursement of all general and administrative costs (including compensation of the officers and employees of the Administrator); (iv) reimbursement of all other expenses and costs incurred in connection with the management and operation of the Trust, the Partnership, Residential LP and any other subsidiary limited partnership; (v) options to purchase Trust Units and other long term incentives offered by the Trust pursuant to any unit option plan or long term incentive plan implemented by the Trust from time to time; and (vi) any other bonus or compensation determined by the Trustees from time to time.
- Targeted Returns are inclusive of the target distribution of 6.25% , equity growth through the appreciation of the value of our buildings and debt repayment.